Sunday, April 19, 2009

Afraid!!!!

Wa....my first paper was on 23rd April.....afraid...afraid....afraid...
coz dis is my last sem...hurmmm...
And till now on...i'm still not doing anything for this examination...
what i'm doing just online..online...online the whole day....
Come on Izyan!! wake up!! this is your final battle for ur diploma...
Chaiyok! chaiyok! huhu....
Actually, i'm not really confident to continue my study to degree level...
Haiya.....if i get it, i will continue my study... really??
My MASSCOM interview was worst... I guess....
I donno if i get the course...just pray and hope... hope to get the broadcasting course...hurmm
I'm still counting the day until the examination day...
and keep counting until the last paper....wah.. cannot wait till the day to leave dis place...
However, i will miss this place... but, i'm really...really..hope that i won't be here for the next sem.. carrying a paper... oh my...please...i can't stand it....
I will past all the papers...INSHAALLAH....

0 comments: